Did you know that Roseanne Barr is on this year’s ballot for President?
Most people have not seen what Roseanne Barr is up to since her once popular TV show, “Roseanne”. But in a few days when you hit the ballots to cast your vote for the next President of the United States, you will see her name again. We find this interesting and decided to research what Roseanne’s stances are on political issues.
Here is a summary:
- Roseanne Barr is running under the Peace and Freedom Party.
- Roseanne’s running mate is Cindy Sheehan.
- Legalization of Marijuana – Roseanne believes by legalizing marijuana we will save money in prison costs and non-violent crime arrests.
- The Economy – Roseanne believes we should get rid of all Bankers and the Federal Reserve.
- The War – Roseanne believes we need to end the war immediately and bring our troops home.
- The Environment – Roseanne believes we need to immediately act on saving our natural resources and using green energy. We need to have “discussions and rapid action about future water sources, greening our neighborhoods and growing natural, organic food.”
Will you be voting for Roseanne?